30.4.10

Scattered

Well I have just been too busy for my own good lately. Not because I have a life....more just because I seem to occupy myself for hours with the most random of activities (i.e. eating banana bread, watching old Delta Goodrem video clips, rearranging my wardrobe 20 times, registering for internet banking, facebook chatting with the same people I see every day, writing to-do lists that never get done, walking aimlessly through Sportsgirl fondling things I want but can't afford/know that everyone will have in a week or so). Sadly, my day to day activities very rarely feature uni homework....or anything productive for that matter. On the other hand, I do spend a lot of time on blogs. And thus, I have a vast collection of really cool photos from said blogs. I know this is like the highest level of blogger laziness-regurgitating other people's creativity and talent-yet I wanted to share with you some of my favourite finds as of late, and explain why I deem them as such.

Wow. How incredible does this look? I'm not sure where it is....nor do I really care. I just want to be teleported there asap.
Pretty pretty Sigrid Agren. I really want to do a shoot like this. Whilst the concept has been slightly overdone as of late, pretty girls in long grass never seem to get old. Although it is reminiscent of Children of the Corn. Anyone seen it? No? OK, this is not me recommending it. Just for the record.
This statement is not merely limited to my romantic interests (AHEM John Mayer)...but also to anyone I consider a friend. I simply enjoy a good snuggle. And cereal. And stupid movies. Really, I defy anyone to not enjoy that particular combination.
Wowie Zowie. I want to walk down this street in the camel-coloured, gold-buttoned Camilla & Marc coat from a few seasons ago, wearing high-heeled boots and an artfully placed beret on my head, with a Jude Law-lookalike on my arm, to the tune of "Days like this" by Van Morrison. Not specific AT ALL.
As much as it does not look like her, I'm pretty sure this is Magdalena Fracowiak (thank you to one of my excellent readers who corrected me on this point....I get Behati and Magdalena confused as they both have those wide faces) with an unidentified animal on her head. Wa-eva. She looks hot.
Again with the long grass. And I just realised this girl isn't wearing pants. Ah well, each to their own I suppose.
I simply LOVE wearing my lace delicates in the hay shed. There is nothing better.
Cool photo. She could have at least put a top on, but I give her credit for her mad balancing skillz. And I vant boots like that.
Yeah, Tallulah Morton is hot. Old news. What I like about this photo is that she isn't fake-tanned within an inch of her life, nor is she wearing much makeup. Good for her. It's so American. And I always love Wildfox ads...I wish their stuff was easier to get in Australia.
I'm not much of a Kate Moss fan, but I always seem to be drawn to photos she's in. I like her hair colour in this one.
I don't think this one needs much explanation. So romantic. So many skinny limbs.
Oooooo look it's Magdalena again! From the same photoshoot! How dull of me. But you have to admit her sequinned shirt/leotard is pretty wicked, even if completely unwearable.

Well that's it from me. Expect an even greater decrease in originality in the future as I grapple with uni assignments. Get excited.

4 comments:

  1. second last photo is by far the best.
    look at the fishermen in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the model isn't Behati, its Magdelina Frackowiak, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe it or not, but they sell Wildfox in a shop in Albury.
    Love from the only person you know from Albury

    ReplyDelete