27.6.10

Muse of the Month

I randomly came across this girl the other day: 17 year-old Sky Ferreira. I am by no means the first person to "discover" her...she's a Cobrasnake regular and was involved in a Twitter scandal with Katy Perry recently (Google it if you feel the need). Yeah, she's REALLY gorgeous but she's also talented, I'm currently obsessed with her song "17" and her cover of Miike Snow's "Animal". The video clip for "17" is also one of the best I've seen so far. While we are on the topic of awesome video clips, just a side note, the "Lady and the Tramp" inspired video clip for One Night Only's "Say you don't want it" featuring Emma Watson is HIGHLY adorable. So Youtube both of those things.
Anyway, now is the time for me to shut up and overwhelm you with the unkempt prettiness that is SKY.
I would do disturbing things for her hair.

1 comment:

  1. http://fashion-canvas.blogspot.com/ - favourite blog, after yours of course.
    Scroll down to the Sky post. Think you may enjoy; fashion canvas has a similar view of her hair.
    phil xx

    ReplyDelete