Ever since I first discovered James Bond movies, I have had an obsession with Bond Girls. I love seeing who is chosen to be James' newest conquest, the clothes she wears, the way she acts, her general style. The "Bond Girl" is always drastically different from movie to movie. The most recent one, Camille from "Quantum of Solace", looked like she had just return from a month's holiday in the Bahamas, with a perfect tan and a colourful, yet classic, wardrobe to match. I decided to go through Bond film history and pick out a list of my favourite Bond Girls (I'll admit, I haven't seen ALL of these movies, but a quick google image search quickly helped me determine which of them featured a Bond girl I could see becoming my style inspiration).
Anya Amasova from "The Spy Who Loved Me"
Domino from "Thunderball"
Camille Montes from "Quantum of Solace"
Honey Ryder from "Dr. No"
Magda from "Octopussy" (shocking movie with a shocking name...but lovely scenery and shots of India)
Mary Goodnight from "The Man with the Golden Gun"
Solitaire from "Live and Let Die"
Christmas Jones from "The World is not Enough"








No comments:
Post a Comment