12.8.10

Stockholm Streetstyle

http://carolinesmode.com/stockholmstreetstyle/ was my first ever blog obsession. The first day I discovered it, I devoured the photos and ended up on page 451, left with a serious headache from screen-watching and a desire to completely overhaul my wardrobe, become more experimental in my style choices, and begin photographing random cool people on the street.
I store all the photos I save from the website on my iPod, and if I'm ever in need of some style-spiration, I flick through and choose an outfit to emulate.
Swedish people are just so hot. I hold onto the fact that I am a quarter Swedish and milk it for all it's worth, thinking that, by some miracle, it will make me appear cooler and more attractive. Not really.
The photography on this site is just superb, the blogger always chooses the best subjects (usually young, blonde, and tanned regardless of the season) and uses the pure, white light of the Scandinavian sun to display them in the most beautiful way possible.
Here, I have collated a few notable blog appearances (from the 200+ I have saved on my computer)
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment