LADIES...SHAME ON YOU:
-Rachel Bilson (wtf....you look like a housewife from the 50's. And not in a good way)
-Carey Mulligan (You got it so right at the Oscars....and now so wrong. Purple, lace, bowl cut hair, ewwwwies)
-Joy Bryant (too much draping, too much sleeve action, too much baby pink)
-Eva Mendes (winding your Grandma's curtains around your body in an artful fashion does not make you red carpet-worthy)
-Janet Jackson (firstly...who invited you? Secondly.....no. just no.)
-Maggie Gyllenhaal (it was all going well at the top half, then we hit the hips and BOOM)
-Christina Hendricks (a. put your boobs away, we all know they're big b. get that bird OFF YOUR SHOULDER)
-Taylor Swift (Oh Tay...I feel for you. But this ain't the country music awards sweetie)
-Caroline Trentini (note to self...check if dress is see-through before leaving house)
-Thandie Newton (You're wearing a giant purple shiny piece of Origami. Why?)
-Kristen Bell (you look like paper mache threw up on you)
-Doutzen Kroes (WOAH. It's not bad. It's just too too much)
-Rosario Dawson (I just don't like it. It's tacky)
-Kristen Stewart (After your knock out appearance at the Oscars, I knew you were bound to screw up soon. Not even your amazing face can get you through this one. You look like a sad Goth at high school prom whose dressmaker ran out of fabric)
And now for the ladies who deserve a standing ovation:
Bee Schaffer. Your mum scares me but you are pretty and look like Hilary Rhoda and this is nice and classic.
Good on you for trying to create the illusion of cleavage, Lily Donaldson. And I enjoy your take on old Hollywood glamour.
You're getting old, but you're doing it in gold. Brooke Shields looking glowing in Michael Kors.
Love it. It all just works for her, as per usual.
Zoe Saldana and Diane Kruger going for a similar look here. You all know how I feel about the Kruges, and Zoe looks pretty too. Nice and simple.
Alexa, you were always going to be different, so this is almost expected. I've always secretly wanted to be able to pull a suit off, so props to you for doing it.
O.M.G. CAMILLA BELLE. YOU ARE SHUTTING IT DOWN. I LOVE YOU FOR THIS.
ANOTHER HIGHLIGHT. Gold. Michael Kors. Pantsuit. Sparkly. Je l'aime.
It borders on the horribly wrong, but I like the colour on Rachel Weisz and her messy hair.
Wowzer. JLo wearing one of my favourite designers, Zuhair Murad. She looks incredibubble. And yes that's a word.
Seriously, Rachel Zoe, you have taken it to a WHOLE OTHER LEVEL. Ok well not really. It's not my favourite but Iike it and I like her. So that's gotta count for something.
I hate the shoes. Not crazy about the dress. But the makeup and hair is flawless. It's basically a short version of what she wore last year (here), but I don't care, cos she's workin it.
Alessandra. You could wear a sack and it would work. Thankfully, you didn't.
This is straight out of a fairytale, Anne Hathaway. Thus, I feel like it deserves an up-do. But I won't hold it against you.
M.I.A. That hardly qualifies as a dress but you're cool so you can get away with it. Zoe Kravitz, I like that you chose a wide-leg pant even though you're clearly a midget and could risk being overpowered by the flare.
The Stam. How did you know I thoroughly enjoy a simple black dress with statement jewelry? You devil you.
Dress=nothing special. Wearer-bombshell.
Emma Watson-England's gift to the world. You look incredible. We are ending on a high note.


















i agree with everything you just said altho jlo's dress in white could very easily be a hectic wedding dress haha
ReplyDeletethe only thing i must must must disagree with - blake lively = amazing.