Continuing on in the theme of "awesome editorials featuring celebrities looking their very best"....I bring you the goddess that is Blake Lively on the cover of the June 2010 US Vogue.
I'm getting a little bit sick of the fashion world's insistence that neoprene is in fact IN (No I will NOT be wearing a mini wetsuit dress next time I hit the town) since I haven't really seen any evidence of the whole surfer-chic look on the streets of Melbourne (could have something to do with the fact that it's the dead of winter), nor on many of the streetstyle blogs I worship.
Whatever.
The fact of the matter is that Blake Lively is someone I truly worship for just being gorgeous, and apparently a nice person as well. I'm pretty sure that this shoot is already edging it's way into my top 10 favourite editorials of all time list (not sure which one I'll bump off in order to make room) and even though I'm pretty sure the majority of people will have already seen it, I'm posting it here so you can enjoy Blake in all her glory.
21.5.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










she makes me feel great about my body.
ReplyDelete