18.5.10

Pictures of you...Pictures of me

I'm pretty obsessed with amazing photos. The kind that you can look at for hours and hours and never get sick of. The kind that make you remember something, or feel something or imagine something you wouldn't usually think of. I have lots of those photos stored in my computer, in my magazines, in my photo albums.
What I want is for you to send me some of YOUR favourite photos. If I get enough, I will compile them into a blog post. If not, I will appreciate seeing even a couple of your favourites.
You can email them to me at susannah.guthrie@gmail.com
You can request to be anonymous
You can write a little explanation as to why you like the photo/s. But you don't have to.
They can be photos you took, or ones someone else took. It doesn't matter.
I would just like to see what inspires other people.
Me first.
I like this because it's so dramatic. It is reminiscent of how I used to picture all of the princesses of the fairy tales I read when I was little. I would kill to go to wherever it was shot and just wander around all day taking cool photos.

1 comment: