24.2.10

7th favourite editorial of all time

Ok. I know there's a theme emerging here. BEACHES. I LOVE EM. I can't help it, everything just looks so much better set against a backdrop of white sand and blue sea. And I love the idea of dressing up to go to the beach. I promise this is my last beach shoot on the countdown (I think).
Behati Prinsloo on Santa Monica Beach for Flair Magazine. On a side note, Santa Monica may be the best place in the world, in my opinion. I make a pilgrimage there every 2 years or so just to pay my respects. So that just makes me love this shoot even more. And those pink boots are killer.
Here's me trying (and failing) to recreate this magic when I was in Santa Monica in December:
***(for those wondering what this is about...I am counting down my top 10 favourite fashion editorials of all time. stay tuned for the next installment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment