p.s. In idolising someone, I do have to say that I also judge based on personality. You will find that the majority of these women are generally known to be nice people, with no tacky scandals, drug habits or questionable morals.
Obvious choice-I just like her and the fact that her limited English only allows her to speak like a five year-old. Props also for sticking to her religious beliefs (supposedly)
Annalynne...you rock my world in 90210. I want your body, boyfriend and all of your clothes. And your curly hair is refreshing.
Bar. Only you could pull off a name which usually describes a metal pole or a place for purchasing alcoholic beverages. You are the ultimate. Finally someone worthy of Leonardo DiCaprio's affections.
This is an Indian actress named Deepika Padukone. I discovered her whilst in India-she's always on TV there. She has incredible eyebrows and huge eyes and is just gorgeous in general.
BLAKE! I love you! You are so blonde and bubbly and wholesome. Despite the fact that I think you may have had a nose job, you are very natural and you seem like a lovely person. And Elvis & Anabelle really was a fabulous movie; as was The Private Lives of Pippa Lee. (If you haven't seen them, watch them!)
Cameron, you and your dynamite smile just make me happy. And the fact that you feature in 2 of my favourite movies of all time (What Happens in Vegas and The Holiday) has to count for something.
Diane, you multi-lingual stunner. I envy your wardrobe and your ability to pull anything off. And you are talented and delivered an excellent performance in Basterds.
So pretty. And so nice. I know this because I met her. We're practically best friends.
Emma, you're a smart kid. Good on you for going to Brown University. Personally, I would like to join you there.
Kristen, you are incredible. And the fact that you don't care/don't seem to put much effort into your looks just makes you even more amazing. And I vote bring back the blonde.
I did not like your Oscars dress. But you are forgiven. because you look like that.
Jarah Mariano-I think one of the first Asian models in Sports Illustrated. A prettier, classier version of Tila Tequila
Jalba, I've been your fan since "Honey". You go girlfriend.
To be honest, Jess, I really do enjoy your blog. And I kinda want your life. And the gap in your teeth.
Ah, my idol since the age of 8. You're so cool and if you're not careful I may steal your children because they are uber-adorable
Isabeli, you're a babe. And the fact that you have had children, yet still have that body, makes me feel bad at myself. But I'm happy for you.
RiRi. It was either you or Beyonce, but I chose you. Because you're cool. And everyone always chooses Beyonce (except apaprently not the people who chose Taylor Swift for best music video. Kanye was not happy jan) Your music videos are also highly entertaining and I enjoy your fashion sense.
And we end on a high note. This one needs no explanation really. Side note: "Jennifer's Body" was one of my favourite movies of 2009. Everyone should watch it (unless you are scared easily)


















hola! okay, noooo to kristen stewart, i hate her even more than lady gaga and ke$ha. She seems like such a cold person who doesn't even appreciate her success and fans. but other than that, i love them all! watched the holiday last night- thought of you.
ReplyDeletelove laurrrrzy b
I AGREE !!!!
ReplyDeleteno kristen.
dislike. dislike. dislike.
would absolutely kill to look like/be blake she is the most stunning gorgeous person in the world. did you read that article about how she is addicted to shoe shopping and has bought 300 pairs this year apparently and when shes on the set of gossip girl she takes photos of shoes wardrobe makes her wear and messages it to her stylist to find for her.
shes my idol.