Whenever I take photos, or dress myself, or do anything really...I'm usually inspired by someone else. I am very rarely original in my tastes. Mainly, my friends inspire me. They are all so incredibly gorgeous and stylish that I can't help subconsciously trying to be like them. But I am also a fan of a celebrity muse. Some of my beauty idols can be seen in a previous post, but there are others which are based more on style than looks. On the tram on my way home from uni today, I was confronted about 5 times with Vanessa Paradis' stunning Rouge Coco ad for Chanel. I am a big fan of Vanessa Paradis. I like that she's French, she doesn't try too hard and, strangely, I'm not even jealous that she's with Johnny Depp. They suit each other. Anyway, I thought I'd share some glorious images of her, and also some of her music. She has a really cool sound...a bit Carla Bruni, a bit Jewel and very French. Enjoy.
POURTANT
DIVINE IDYLLE
COMMANDO
L'INCENDIE
The chanel ad that prompted this post:
25.3.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment